9.12.2011

mmm yeah.

Well hello.

How lovely too see you again.

School.

is actually....

great.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.... BACK UP.

Rachel just said school is great?

yes. yes i did.

I promised myself to try harder this year, and boy has it changed my mindset.

I am a new woman!!

not really. I'm not that different.

I just like where i am, and life it treatin me fairly well.

I still don't date boys, I'm still not skinny, I still can't stand some things.

but i like it. i like school. i like friends, and family, and i like everything.

I am obviously great at english, i guess.

My teacher is insane, but she likes my writing.

She has shared this sentence, with all her classes.

"Sometimes i think my little brother is more fond of dog crap than me."

Yikes. But she loved it, so I'm all good.

I'll maybe share some of my papers with you, soon enough.

But i will write even more later....sometime.

Don't count on it being soon.

Have a lovely day, ladies and gentlemen.

Love, Rachel LaVerda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

scribbles of another.