10.09.2011

as a high school student.

When you throw up a little, sneeze a little, cough a little, and... nauseate all over the place (including vomit, dizziness, and headaches), have terrible cramps, and almost go blind, you may have somewhat of a hard time.



Ladies and Gentlemen, This is the time where school and life catch up to you all at the same time.



I missed four days of school, had plenty of tests, and homework packets. This is the part where my look on school goes a bit haywire. I get really behind, I miss lectures I should not have missed, and now I have no idea what is going on.



I took a trip to the doctor, I took a trip to the eye doctor, and sat at home.



Last week was really dumb.



I have some weird thing with my eyes. Its a cornea infection or something, I wasn't listening as well as I should have. I can't wear makeup or contacts for two months, and had to do drops in my eyeball for quite a bit. But who cares about that now. I had to buy some new glasses. They are probably funny on me. But I don't mind.



So that is them. Take a gander.



I am not sure what else there is to say.



I played the piano in sacrament today. It was a piece my piano teacher and I arranged. Parker, my little brother, was my page turner. He did a phenomenal job. He even reminded me where to slow down and where to speed up. He's adorable.




Having friends that are girls is a bit tough. I hate taking sides on arguments and I try my hardest to stay out, but it never works. I am sure it will eventually just die down and it will be a thing of the past. I love all of my friends so dearly, and I just like it better when we all get along.




My mother started a new "thing". She has this garbage bag. And while I am at school, anything that is not picked up or put away, goes into the garbage bag. I have to do tremendous jobs to get my things back, like I cleaned the whole kitchen, to get a sweatshirt. Dumb sweatshirt. Dumb garbage bag. One of my binders smeagled its way into the bag, and I cleaned the house all by myself on saturday, just to get it back. But I did get a four and a half hour nap before. That was nice.



Well I am really boring. So I am gonna go talk to my mom about my problems.



Seeya.



~Rachel LaVerda.

5 comments:

  1. This was a really great post. I loved what you had to say about Parker. Brian only had "girl" friends in high school. Maybe he could give you some pointers...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach - I love when you post! And, I love you. You are so cute, and sweet and so many wonderful things. I'm so glad I know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the bag...I have been there. However all I had to do was give mom the puppy dog look and bam there be my belongings. You should have one friend and it should be a boy and you should probably kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuzi. There is going to be no more boys. That is what is causing all the problems. Boys are Soooo dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a boy and I am sooo cool. Maybe Mom could put the boys in that bag??
    And then you would have to battle the evil forces of the bag to rescue your dream boy from the clutches of Dr. Black Plastic.

    ReplyDelete

scribbles of another.