8.22.2011

Please don't leave.

I am sorry this is such late notice, and I really want you to know this. So listen closely. I really am sorry to leave you like this. I know it's unacceptable, and you probably won't forgive me until I come back. My crazy siblings will come to you before I do, and they will make you angry, but if you are not too mad at me, just remember me through the hard times and remember I will come back. I know school is coming, and it will be tough for you. You may be in denial while I am gone, but I hope eventually you will forgive me.
I love you very much and will return soon.
Love always, summer

1 comment:

  1. OK, What the fuzz does this mean? Are you leaving the blogging world? Are you packing your little napsack on a stick and hitting the road? And what is it you would like me to do to make your readers angry? I'm totally lost! :)

    Oh Ray...You know I love you! Reading your post reminds me how fun/crazy it is to be inside a teenager mind. I enjoyed it completely and hated it more all at the same time! :) I love you sistie! Come play with me ANYTIME! :) LOVES!

    ReplyDelete

scribbles of another.