8.19.2011

yeeahh.

well. sorry i just am so terrible at keeping up. Its summer. Leave me alone. School starts on Tuesday. That is probably the only thing i have an undying passion of hate for. I know my mother doesn't approve, and that i should like school, but i'm sorry. I am a teenager. I hate school, and i am not very excited for Tuesday. I got my license yesterday, (finally i can drive without the worry of being caught) and i am sixteen. i haven't gone on any date, nor gone to a dance, and thats all sorts of good with me. This year in school i am taking classes i didn't even know exsisted, let alone i didn't know the word exsisted. But ya know, its alright. gotta go with the flow. I have a best friend, Haley Madison, who works all the time. When she gets off work, we take late trips to Applebees at eleven at night, and pretend that we are cool. We talk in Minnesota accents constantly, and talk about boys a lot. Football season is here, and i am plenty excited. i am going to be a junior, one year closer to being done. so you know, everything is good, and applebees at eleven makes me a little nauseous.
have a wonderful last friday of the summer, boys and girls.
Rachel LaVerda.

1 comment:

  1. RACHEL! I love that you have a blog! I'll be stalking it. :) I love you!
    And, congrats about your license!

    ReplyDelete

scribbles of another.